- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: DPF101
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Color: Black
- Size: 10.1inch
- Type: R16 ARM Cortex A7 Quad Core at 1.3G GHz
- Function: Digital Photo Frame
- Material: ABS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Box size: 270*200*50mm; Gross Weight: 0.90kg; 20pcs/Carton
Carton size: 55*26*41cm; Gross weight: 19kg
20' container: 10K PCS; 40' container: 20K PCS
According to your need.
♦ OEM and ODM are available. We can accept the customized logo about start up logo, back shell logo, TP logo, and customized software after comunication.
♦ We can design customized packages, user manuals in specified languages and other accessories for clients.
♦ We can guarantee 14 months free maintenance for all our tablet, and 3 months warranty for attached accessories.
1. Q: Dose the tablet pc has office function?
Yes, all our tablet pc can support Word,Excel and PPT office functin.
2. Q: Does the tablets have the language default as English?
Of course, our tablet pc supports multi-language such as English,Spanish, Portugal ,French, German,Polish,Japanese, Russian and so on.
3: Q: Where can I download free Apps?
A: You can get apps from the Google Play store, or from other sources, such as GetJar and 1mobile market. They can also be loaded onto an Android device manually via a USB cable computer without using a store.
4. Q: Can your tablet PC install the apps that our customers provide?
A:No problem. Just send us your apps which you need to get the liscense of the apps and then our Engineers can do that for you.
5: Q: I don't see Nand Flash(Rom) in internal storage, is there anything wrong?
A: Partial of that Nand Flash is used for formatting and other functions, resembling to the status of a Computer's Hard Drive. More precisely, it is consisted of three parts, internal storage(app data & media content), NAND Flash and hidden system space.
6. Q: How to turn the tablet off by force if it shutdown or error happens?
A:You can press the power key for 6 seconds./turn off the power source/press the reset key.
7. Q: When should I choose to restore the factory settings, and what problems does it solve?
A: Performing a factory reset can be useful for a number of reasons and situations, particularly when your device has become too clogged up with apps, files and different accounts which may be compromising the performance. Please follow the outlined steps below:
1) Navigate to the settings of your tablet.
2) Scroll down to click on Backup&Reset section of the Settings menu.
3) Enter reset facotry settings
4) Hit the Reset Device Button.
8: Q: How to reflash the operating system?
A: It is necessary to reinstall your operating sysytem when you come across problems like screen lock, stuck on Android logo during boot, lines on screen, or other software issues that prevent the tablet from working properly, please message us for detailed instructions and addresses to download system files.